If you have any questions or comments about services, ordinances, or any other matter related to the City of Kingsley, please call one of the following. Be sure your caller ID is not blocked. :Phones with blocked IDs may be rejected by the phone system or sent directly to voice mail.
- Mayor - Rebecca Beld: 452-6478
- City Clerk - Marilyn Whisler: 262-2760
- Treasurer - Tom Schlindwein: 548-1834
Each of the following individuals has his/her own areas of responsibility. Please feel free to call them with questions or concerns.
- Commissioner - Lesa Ferguson (Picnic/Sidewalks): 502-681-5570
- Commissioner - Beryl Ward (Public Information, Landscaping, Snow Removal): 502-552-2555
- Commissioner - Cindy Landry (Trash Collection/Special Events): 502-479-3531
- Commissioner - George Burns (Streets/Street Signs): 206-225-1532
If you have questions or comments regarding trees or any other matter related to landscaping in the park or other public areas, please call one of the following members of the Tree Board:
- Lynn Smuskiewicz: 451-9672
You may also contact the city via email at:
or by clicking on the following link:
City of Kingsley
Jefferson County, Kentucky
The City of Kingsley is in Louisville Metro Council District 8.
Our District 8 Councilman is Brandon Coan (Phone: 574-1108, ext. 3455. Email: email@example.com)
Not Available, but he's a distinguished looking guy who walks a corgi and a boxer.